It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Timeless

Most things in life are timed. Whether with a long snooze button, or a very short one. Life itself is timed, which is a very scary thought. But one thing I've always been adamant about is to make the most out of the timed things, including life! I want to be able to look back on my life with no regrets, completely satisfied with how I used my time to accomplish things and affect others. Like life, most outfits are timed; trends go in and out for the most part. But this is one of those timeless outfits -- conservative/preppy is always acceptable :) It may not always be trending, but you can wear this type of outfit in almost any generation.. With a few variations of course. Next time you're shopping, pick out something timeless. We have too many timed things anyway; it's nice to know that there are still some things that don't end. They may be our back-up items, but we've gotta have back-ups of something, right? Have a great day. Try to make the most of today as if it were your last!

Stay happy <3















                                                                    Outfit::
Under-shirt: Forever21
Top shirt: Super Dry (from England)
Khakis: American Eagle Outfitters
Belt: Forever21
Bracelet: Charming Charlie

6 comments:

  1. cute pattern mixing :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique outfit! The little clock is so cute, very vintage.
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is super vintage, it worked well for this post I thought!

      Delete

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!