It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Sunday, November 2, 2014

On Reset

WOW! It has been forever since I last posted, and I'm really hating myself for that right now. It has been a busy past couple of months for me, and I have been away from my camera the entire time. So for now we'll have to settle for a Polyvore set I made (no, that model is not me... if only I could pull off that hat;)) This outfit is a little carefree, which is a topic I wanted to touch on today. I'm sure many of you have a similar problem of tending to over-think in situations, something I am often guilty of. Truth be told, I've learned the hard way that over-thinking can slowly destroy you. In most situations that lead to over-thinking, the problem is there because it is a conflict of desire. Especially for us women who know what we want, we have a hard time letting go of the emotional desire and assessing whether or not we're making the right decision for ourselves. So instead, we overthink to compensate for pursuing our want. It's time that we stop this. It's time to re-evaluate our morals, standards, and beliefs, prioritizing those over our wants. Keep self-respect in the forefront of your mind, and don't let overthinking your situations come in between you and your morals. It sure is easier said than done, but once you conquer it, you're the real MVP.... the true winner, and you can take on the world! One of my favorite quotes about overthinking is, "Give it to God and go to sleep."

Stay happy <3


Touch the Sky


2 comments:

  1. I over-think pretty much everything.. I hate it.. Sometimes I wish I could just act on a whim & be happy with the outcome.. Maybe one day.. I totally understand you!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one :) It's definitely hard to do, but it's such a great accomplishment when you can finally find yourself avoiding overthinking. We'll make it to that point someday ;)

      Delete

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!