Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Hello everyone! I was so blessed to be nominated for this Liebster award, and now I'm going to share it with you all! Sophia La Style nominated me. If you have been nominated and you wish to participate, simply answer the same eleven questions I answered and nominate your favorite bloggers as well! These are the following questions that Sophia La Style created for her nominees:
1. What do you love most about fashion? Fashion allows me relief from the everyday stresses I face. Fashion is fun, lively, always changing, and artistic!
2. What is your favorite color? MINT AND PINK!!!
3. How did you come up with your blog name? I came up with "Guess Who" because the entire premise of my blog is for it to be about purely the clothing... not what my hair looks like, or my lipstick shade, or my facial expression in the pictures. When I first started exploring fashion blogs, I found myself focusing a lot on the girls modeling the clothing, wondering how they did their makeup or how old they were. I wasn't always paying attention to the clothing! Since I love fashion so much, I wanted to make my blog only about it. Hence the name "Guess Who", because since I'm not revealing my face you can only guess...:)
4. Favorite holiday destination? Cruises! They are amazing.
5. What are the two things you cannot live without? My pillow and my phone :)
6. What is your party must have item? Water! Weird as it sounds, I think water is pretty necessary!
7. Who is your favorite actor? Based on looks, Channing Tatum. Based on acting abilities, Liam Neeson.
8. What is your favorite song of all time? Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I always get pumped when I listen to it.
9. What is your favorite food? Hamburgers and hot dogs. Plain and simple!
10. What is your best color? I've been told I look best in red... I'd like to say mint or pink of course, but I think my best color on is red!
11. Who is your favorite shoe designer? I'd have to say Kate Spade or Tory Burch. I know it says favorite, but I can't pick! Because for fun, spunky shoes, definitely Kate Spade. But for simplicity and work attire, Tory Burch!
My 8 Nominations :
And of course....
Stay happy <3