It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Monday, January 27, 2014

About "Guess Who"

Welcome to my blog, Guess Who!!!

Just a background story to start off my blog... My idea for Guess Who started with the concept of showing my outfits without my face. Tons of fashion blogs have amazing style and fashion tips, but I often get caught up in looking at their face or their hair or their makeup that I lose sight of why I'm really interested in their site. I love fashion and the way that it allows me to not only express myself, but also occupy myself by channeling my creativity! So because of that, I wanted my blog to be a tribute to the clothes, not my face! 

Thanks for checking it out :) I will be posting my first outfit tomorrow!

Stay happy <3

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!