It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Friday, January 31, 2014

Comfy Casual


Everyone needs those days to be able to just chill. I think outfits can say a lot about whether someone is having a "chill" day or not. So it's always good to look your best~ you never know who's looking at you! Today was fairly cold, and I was feeling extremely lazy, so instead of wearing a boring striped shirt with comfy jeans, I spiced it up! I just threw on a cotton blazer (most comfortable material for blazers) and a statement necklace, and it looked like I tried very hard. Which, I didn't, of course....
Stay happy <3










No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!