It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Euro Inspired


Today's look was inspired by Europe. Often, our clothing in the United States is derived from trends in Europe, specifically England!!!  So today when I was trying to decide what to wear and that vest from England was staring back at me, I thought I should try to combine it with all my other pieces from Europe. The keds are from here, but everything else was straight from England. 

Here's a fun linkup for the week : http://www.simplylulustyle.com/


Stay happy <3




                               






                                  


                                 


Having fun in your outfit is what makes it look best! :) Have a great day!!

No comments:

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!