It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Disguised Blessing

Happy Sunday! Hope you're all having a great weekend :) I consider this outfit to be my disguised blessing. I came up with this outfit idea because I was originally wearing my chambray shirt with the leggings and decided it wasn't warm enough or exciting enough. While I was searching for something long enough to go with the leggings, I tossed on my sweater to stay warm in the meantime. Amazingly enough it totally worked when it was all combined together! The necklace was the finishing touch :)

Stay happy <3












Here's a great linkup to check out: http://www.perfectlycoutured.com/2014/02/three-fer-thursday-link-up_13.html

2 comments:

  1. This outfit looks so comfy and cozy! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!