It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spring Rack

You know those classic pinterest/instagram pictures of a perfect looking spring clothing rack? It's just a rack of vibrant, beautifully colored assortments of clothing pieces, and every time I see a picture like it I start craving all of the spring clothes! Well, today I thought, "Why not create my look based off of that highly coveted instagram-esque picture?" We often hesitate to pair completely different patterns and colors together, but I think that if it looks appealing on the clothing rack, it most likely will look appealing on you, too!! So go for it. Don't forget to have fun with it... and model it off of a group of clothes that you think would look great on a spring rack.

Stay happy <3






16 comments:

  1. thank u for visit i follow u on g+ i couldnt find gfc :/ if u ve this somewhere let me know i join there too :)kisses from italy

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) You can follow by email, it's on the top right of my sidebar!!

      Delete
  2. jaki słodki sweterek :) świetne zdjecia, cudowna stylizacja :) zapraszam do mnie :) a jak zajrzysz do mnie to kliknij w baner Firmoo lub Sheinside. Z Góry dziękuję :) pozostacsoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękujemy! I'm sorry for the short reply, I don't speak Polish, but I translated yours on google :) I will follow you now!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! I love this polka dot blouse.

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment :) I will check out your blog, thanks for linking it.

      Delete
  4. I love mint and polka dots together! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I love the mint/polka dot combo too!

      Delete
  5. Thank you Steph! We are able to move forward because of all the wonderful people surrounding us. No man is an island. Or woman, for that matter. lol Your polka dot's are giving me ideas. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome :) And yes, that is true. I love your positive spirit! Thanks for the nice comment:)

      Delete
  6. lovely dots shirt
    kisses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!