It's about the clothes. Not the girl. But that's the fun of it. So just keep guessing...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Vintage

I have a bit of a problem... For some reason, I never know how to put together vintage outfits. It just doesn't come naturally to me. So, even though I didn't succeed in vintage-izing today's outfit, I tried putting together different, warn, off-white pieces to somewhat form a vintage look! Have a great Tuesday :)

Check out this weeks linkup!! http://thepleatedpoppy.com/blog/

Stay happy <3

















4 comments:

  1. I love those boots, especially with that dress!

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I've been into combat boots this season as well!

      Delete
  2. nice blog :) if u wanna follow each other let me know i ll be happy :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Sure, I would love to. I will follow you now!

      Delete

I love reading and replying to your comments :) and I follow back my followers!